Discipline11th November 2009
10 Strengths of a GREAT Goal Setter13th November 2009
Here are some simple elements of TRUST that you must MASTER in order to make it possible for a relationship to blossom:
- Tell the truth. This is the number one element of trust AND relationships. Once truth has been violated, trust evaporates and may never return.
- Deliver what you promise. People hope and expect you to deliver on promises.
- Do what you say you will do. This is a test for being reliable and trustworthy.
- Communicate in a timely manner. Rapid response shows you are responsible, on top of it, and that you care.
- Bring value beyond your product or service. What you do to help others be more successful will be a true reflection of your character.
- Be on time. Being on time shows you respect the other person’s time. It also proves your reliability.