I am often asked by other coaches & business “start-ups” What are my top tips to be successful as a business owner? Then earlier this week I was approached by a lady who was just starting out on her journey to help others as a life coach. She wanted to know what were my top five tips for a business start up as a life coach. I sent her an email response and thought to myself I get asked these questions a lot, so thought it might be useful if I was to share the email with you here.
The magic of the business plan is not the “plan” itself, but the process that the business goes through in putting it together, and then using it as a living document to guide and direct the business. Here are 5 Steps necessary to begin the Planning Process:
Grab yourself a SAT-NAV for your business with this brilliant Business Planning Workshop. What would you like to achieve in the next 90 days? Improved revenue? New customers? A clearly defined set of achievable goals? Yes, then this workshop is perfect for you. Strategies, ideas, and tools to help you get ahead and be ready for the recovery in 2010. BOOK NOW!
Do you know where you are going in your business for 2010?
* Do you know where you will end up at the end of 2010?
* Do you have some destinations planned?
* Do you know how to set some realistic goals for your business?
* How are you planning to take advantage of the recession recovery in 2010?
* After all, if you don’t know where you are going how will you know if you have got there!