The price of excellence is discipline.
The cost of mediocrity is disappointment.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
- We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons.
- All disciplines affect each other. Mistakenly the man says, “This is the only area where I let down.” Not true. Every let down affects the rest. Not to think so is naive.
- Discipline is the foundation upon which all success is built. Lack of discipline inevitably leads to failure.
- Discipline has within it the potential for creating future miracles.
- The best time to set up a new discipline is when the idea is strong.
- One discipline always leads to another discipline.
- Affirmation without discipline is the beginning of delusion.
- You don’t have to change that much for it to make a great deal of difference. A few simple disciplines can have a major impact on how your life works out in the next 90 days, let alone in the next 12 months or the next 3 years.
- The least lack of discipline starts to erode our self-esteem.
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)