Hearing and Listening are not the same thing9th November 2009
TRUST is the Key to any Sale12th November 2009
The price of excellence is discipline.
The cost of mediocrity is disappointment.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
- We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons.
- All disciplines affect each other. Mistakenly the man says, “This is the only area where I let down.” Not true. Every let down affects the rest. Not to think so is naive.
- Discipline is the foundation upon which all success is built. Lack of discipline inevitably leads to failure.
- Discipline has within it the potential for creating future miracles.
- The best time to set up a new discipline is when the idea is strong.
- One discipline always leads to another discipline.
- Affirmation without discipline is the beginning of delusion.
- You don’t have to change that much for it to make a great deal of difference. A few simple disciplines can have a major impact on how your life works out in the next 90 days, let alone in the next 12 months or the next 3 years.
- The least lack of discipline starts to erode our self-esteem.
Please follow and like us: