Do you support a cause within your business? Having a cause within your business is not only good for the soul but is a powerful marketing tool. Your business does not have to be huge to make a difference to others. And we don’t just mean your clients and your stakeholders. If you have a passion or a cause that you follow, you can integrate it into your marketing and give it a voice.
If it's not in writing, it's not a goal. An unwritten want is a wish, a dream, a never-happen. If it's in writing, it's a commitment.
2. If it's not specific, it's not a goal. Broad desires and lofty aims have no effect. It must be concrete.
The magic of the business plan is not the “plan” itself, but the process that the business goes through in putting it together, and then using it as a living document to guide and direct the business. Here are 5 Steps necessary to begin the Planning Process:
Grab yourself a SAT-NAV for your business with this brilliant Business Planning Workshop. What would you like to achieve in the next 90 days? Improved revenue? New customers? A clearly defined set of achievable goals? Yes, then this workshop is perfect for you. Strategies, ideas, and tools to help you get ahead and be ready for the recovery in 2010. BOOK NOW!
Do you know where you are going in your business for 2010?
* Do you know where you will end up at the end of 2010?
* Do you have some destinations planned?
* Do you know how to set some realistic goals for your business?
* How are you planning to take advantage of the recession recovery in 2010?
* After all, if you don’t know where you are going how will you know if you have got there!