5 Habits That Might Help You To Change Your Life.18th December 2009
10 tips to help you manage your most valuable asset – Time!11th January 2010
Are you planning to do some advertising this year?
Then here are a few questions you should ask yourself to ensure you get the very best advert working for you…..
Does the advert:
have a strong headline to catch attention?
- Does the layout follow the A.I.D.A. princinples? – (Attention – Interest -Desire – Action)
- mention the benefits of your product or service?
- have ‘you’ appeal – will it appeal to your target audience?
- answer questions the reader might ask?
- include a Call to Action (CTA) telephone number, website address and/or contact details? The size of the CTA needs to be relative to the size of the advert use typefaces and logosin a consistent way? This will help form your company image
- have short sentences and paragraphs and use simple and clear language to avoid confusion?
- make sense? Will it to your target customer?
- include quotations from happy customers as proof that your product or service is worth purchasing (if applicable)?
- have an image or picture appropriate to the purpose of the advert? (if applicable)
- break up the copy with sub-headings that tell the story (if it is a large advert)?
- Is the advert being placed in the most appropriate place?
- Is it legal, honest, decent and truthful?
These simple questions will help you to create a business generatin advert for your business.