Create a great vision statement
The easiest way to write a vision statement is to ask questions.
You can use some of these and make up your own.
- What important problems do you solve?
- What unique market position do you control?
- What is your geographic coverage? Are you local? National? International?
- What value does your enterprise create in the world?
- Is that value provided to: consumers, governments, kids, small businesses, giant corporations, humanity?
- Is your organization a corporation? A loose alliance? A strategic partnership? A virtual company?
- What form is it?
- Who owns the company – you? Partners? Outside investors? The public?
- How big is your organization?
- How many people work at/for your company?
- What kind of people are they?
- What role do you play daily?
- How much revenue and/or profit do you generate?
- What does the press say about your company?
- Are you leading edge / bleeding edge / innovative or just a cash cow?
- Where are your headquarters?
- Where are your remote offices?
- What is special about working for/at your company?
- How is your company growing? Sales? New product/service lines? Acquisition?
- How would you describe your company culture?
- What do your customers say about your company?
- What is your company known for?
- How do you redefine the industry you are in?
- What is the future of your company?
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)