This one-off event will bring the charitable and business communities in Winchester together to encourage new partnerships! Spaces are available for a limited number of charities and not-for-profits to talk to businesses about the help and support they need. We will hear from businesses about the benefits of working collaboratively with the not-for-profit sector. We’re also lucky to have talks from our specialist guest speakers, who will shed light on the importance of health and wellbeing for individuals and organisations.
For Charities and Not-For-Profits
- Talk to local businesses about how they could support you
- Showcase your organisation’s work and impact
- Discover new partnership opportunities
- Learn about corporate social responsibility
- Discover how to support charities and increase your team’s wellbeing
- Build your brand and reputation
Caroline Day: Health and Wellbeing Specialist
Ian Dickson: Motivational Speaker and Business Coach
An Audience With…
- Sue McKenna – Chief Executive, Trinity Winchester
- Linda Stiles – Sales and Marketing, ElemenTel
We have space for 20 non-profit organisations to have a display stand with the ticket type ‘Non-Profit Organisations (with Display Stand)’ so please book early to secure your place.
To make sure that a greater number of organisations can benefit from the event, we ask for a maximum of two attendees per organisation. Please book one ticket per attendee.
Free Lunch and Refreshments included!